I've been racking my brain over my 'ten facts about me" list. I had no idea how hard it would be to come up with ten. But I promised, so here goes...ten things about me that you don't already know.
1. I hate peas, alway have since I was a little girl. I don't know why, but just the thought of them makes me queasy.
2. I love crafts of all kinds and actually have a separate blog dedicated to my crafting adventures.
3. My camera is a Nikon D90. I love it but freely admit that it is totally beyond my abilities as a photographer.
4. My dream is to leave my State job next year, (yes, I am a government worker) and pursue my love of all things domestic, becoming as self sufficient as possible along the way.
5. I have more designer paper and beautiful fabric than I will ever be able to use but I continue to buy it and hoard it.
6. I really don't like to paint walls...in fact, I really, really, really don't like to paint walls.
7. I have to choose to be content and not think the grass just might be greener in someone else's yard.
8. I would rather buy new garden plants than a new pair of shoes.
9. Our dog sleeps in the bed with us. In fact, he usually ends up between our two pillows.
10. One day I want to open a little shop on etsy.
Since so many of you asked, I purchased the yellow bee pitcher at a local shop in town...and yes, I adore it, too.
Have a wonderful weekend. My sister's in town so I'll talk to you all on Sunday.